Braddy Insurance has been serving the insurance needs of Dillon County, as well as the Pee Dee and Grand Strand areas of Eastern South Carolina for more than seventy years.
Founded by R.A. Braddy in 1943, the agency has shown continuous growth and increased diversity under the leadership of three Braddy generations.
Bob Braddy joined the agency in 1952 and managed the office for many years before passing his legacy on to his son. John Braddy, now serving as President, has been with the organization since 1977. As John begins to wind down his career, he has turned the day to day operation of the agency to two of his “insurance children”, Connie Bullard and Danielle Lambert. John has moved to a consulting role and still stays active in the care of clients and relationships with carriers. Our office stands where the Braddy homeplace formerly stood. Our roots are deep in Dillon County.
We Care About Our Clients!
Trusted Choice® Pledge of Performance
Trusted Choice® agencies are insurance and financial services firms whose access to multiple companies and commitment to quality service enable us to offer our clients competitive pricing, a broad choice of products and unparalleled advocacy.
As a Trusted Choice® agency, we are dedicated to you and are committed to treating you as a person, not a policy. This commitment means we shall:
- Work with you to identify the insurance and financial services that are right for you, your family or your business and use our access to multiple companies to deliver those products.
- Guide you through the claims process for a prompt and fair resolution of your claim.
- Help you solve problems related to your coverage or account.
- Explain the coverages and options available to you through our agency, at your request
- Return your phone calls and e-mails promptly and respond to your requests in a timely manner.
- Provide 24/7 services for our customers, offering any or all of the following: emergency phone numbers, Internet account access, e-mail and call center services.
- Use our experience and multiple company relationships to customize your coverage as needed.
- Commit our staff to continuing education so they may be more knowledgeable in serving you.
- Treat you with respect and courtesy.
- Conduct our business in an ethical manner.
We pledge this to you our clients, and ask that you let us know if we fail to meet our commitment, so we may take corrective action.